The ECM course provides you with an overview of Enterprise Content Management and its business benefits. This provides you with a framework which enables the management of information assets across an organization, and it ties in platforms and programs. By understanding ECM, you will gain control over your organizational information and processes, enabling you to
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Improve business efficiency throughout your organization
- Mobilize information to enhance employee,partner and customer collaboration
- Improve customer service through information management
- Deliver secure and repeatable business continuity, 24 x 7 x 365
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
The course will help you position the different ECM components and technologies, such as Electronic Document Management, Electronic Records Management, Business Process Management, Web Content Management and Digital Asset Management. It will address best practices for ECM and allow the participants to make the explicit link between ECM and their current situation. You will then be able to do a “wake up call” in your own organization.
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Intermediate
Duration: 3 day(s)-
|<<Back to schedule|
|Training Provider||Nbiz Infosol||Course Name|
|Candidate Name *||Company Name|
|Student Type||Student Type ID|
|Student ID Number||Mobile # *|
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Strategy||To be determined||Abu Dhabi||Register Now »»|
Nbiz delivers this course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Sharjah, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Bahrain , egypt and other places in the UAE and in the Middle East
Able to know different ECM components and technologies Address best practices for ECM and allow the participants to make the explicit link between ECM and their current situation
Able to know different ECM components and technologies
Address best practices for ECM and allow the participants to make the explicit link between ECM and their current situation
Basics of ECM
- Challenges and Requirements
- Content, People and Processes in
- ECM environment
- Structured vs. Unstructured Information
- People-to-People vs. People-to Information
Fundamental ECM Concepts and Technologies
- Repository Architecture (ECR)
- Document Management
- SAP & Other Leading System
- I Integration
- Data Management
- Business Process Management
- Document Life Cycle Management
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.
Business Managers IT Managers Compliance Officers Risk Managers Records Management Professionals
Records Management Professionals