ISO 45001:2018 OHSAS Lead Auditor is the new ISO standard for occupational health and safety (OH&S). It has become one of the most eagerly awaited standards in the world and is set to drastically improve levels of workplace safety. ISO 45001 has been developed to be compatible with the ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 14001 (Environmental) management system standards in order to facilitate the integration of quality, environmental, and health & safety management systems by organizations, should they wish to do so.ISO 45001:2018 is replacing OHSAS 18001:2007 as the new management systems standard aimed at enabling organizations to better manage their Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) risks and to improve their OH&S performance.Nbiz Infosol Providing IRCA Accredited ISO 45001 Training with Exam.
This ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Migration Training is designed to teach delegates about the structure of ISO 45001 (which is based on the Annex SL framework for new ISO management systems standards), the requirements of ISO 45001, and what the implications are for the OH&S management system auditing. This training course will also be useful for those wishing to work with the newly developed ISO 45001:2018 standard and it will provide the knowledge and skills to audit against it.
The management system, ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Lead Auditor, is a new international standard that provides a framework for an organization to manage risks and opportunities to help prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers. The intended outcome is to improve and provide a safe and healthy workplace. All of its requirements are designed to be integrated into an organization’s management and business processes. The previous version of this standard OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018 and how this will impact existing approaches to auditing.
- Understand the alignment of requirements between the Health & Safety Management System and the business objectives of the organization and how this impacts the role of auditors in auditing an organization;
- Understand the requirements for documented information and how this impacts the audit process including the identification of audit evidence;
- Understand how to audit those requirements in ISO 45001:2018 that are less prescriptive, where audit evidence may be more difficult to obtain;
- Understand the methodologies for auditing the new requirement for Risk Management (Risk Based Thinking).
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Advanced
|<<Back to schedule|
|Training Provider||Nbiz Infosol||Course Name|
|Candidate Name *||Company Name|
|Student Type||Student Type ID|
|Student ID Number||Mobile # *|
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Migration Training||To be determined||Nbiz Infosol Abu Dhabi, UAE||Register Now »»|
Nbiz delivers this course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Sharjah, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Bahrain , egypt and other places in the UAE and in the Middle East
Accredited certificate provided after successfully passing the written examination and continuous assessment Certificate of Attendance provided Continuous assessment of participants Highly competent trainers Effective methodologies used to facilitate learning Course materials provided Tutor-guided completion of workshops and exercises Mock examination given to prepare for Final examination
Accredited certificate provided after successfully passing the written examination and continuous assessment
Certificate of Attendance provided
Continuous assessment of participants
Highly competent trainers
Effective methodologies used to facilitate learning
Course materials provided
Tutor-guided completion of workshops and exercises
Mock examination given to prepare for Final examination
- Purpose, Benefits and Principles of ISO 45001 OHSMS
- OHSAS 18001 standards
- Comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001 OHSMS Clarification of New Structure
- Health and Safety Team Chart & Audit Trail
- Risks Assessment
- OH&S Legal Obligation
- Roles & Responsibilities of Auditors, Lead Auditors & Auditee
- ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management System Requirements
- OH&S Management System (OHSMS) Changes
- Legal & Other requirements
- Audit Checklist – HR Department
- Management of Audit Program
- Performance Evaluation
- Competence & Evaluation of auditors
- OH&S Policy
- ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Technique the audit
- Performing an Audit –Pre Audit Activities – Planning the Audit
- Audit Checklist -Emergency Preparedness
- Auditing Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Documentation
- Audit Findings
- Audit Conclusions and Closing Meeting
- Mock Audit – Closing Meeting
- Post Audit Activities - Reporting and Follow up the Audit
- Audit Report Writing
- Training Feedbacks
Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination and continuous assessment will be awarded an IRCA or Global Exemplar registered certificates
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.
Management Certification Body Auditors Internal Auditors Supplier Auditors Management Representatives Audit Program Managers Consultants Health & Safety Practitioners
Certification Body Auditors
Audit Program Managers
Health & Safety Practitioners