This 5-day classroom implementation training course is designed for IT Professionals who have a fundamental working knowledge of COBIT and other internationally recognized IT Governance frameworks but lack practical IT management and governance implementation experience. The course is designed for everyone who plays or would like to play an active role in the implementation of IT Governance using COBIT, ITIL and ISO 27001 standards. Attendees benefit from the practical experience and knowledge provided in the course and learn about the roadmap and guidance for implementing IT governance successfully using COBIT, ITIL and ISO 27001. All the components of the roadmap, including scope and planning, will be discussed during the whole duration of the training course.
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
At the end of this course, participants will successfully gain:
- Assessing process capability using COBIT maturity models.
- Assessing the use of CobIT TM as an IT Governance Framework
- Being aware of COBIT implementation support from ISACA.
- Considering capacity management
- Considering practical implementation factors.
- Creating a performance measurement framework using COBIT metrics and the balanced scorecard.
- Discuss the importance of service management
- Learning about change, release and configure management
- Planning improvements using control objectives and control practices.
- Scoping and planning IT governance initiatives based on COBIT and Val IT.
- Sustaining the IT governance implementation.
- Uncovering how to implement ISO27001
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Intermediate
Duration: 3 day(s)-
|<<Back to schedule|
|Training Provider||Nbiz Infosol||Course Name|
|Candidate Name *||Company Name|
|Student Type||Student Type ID|
|Student ID Number||Mobile # *|
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Kuwait City, Kuwait||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Beirut, Lebanon||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Muscat, Oman||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Doha, Qatar||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Baghdad, Iraq||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Jeddah, Suadi Arabia||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Muscat, Oman||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Tehran, Iran||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Abu Dhabi, UAE||Register Now »»|
|Implementing IT Governance Using COBIT TM, ITIL & ISO 27001||To be determined||Dubai, UAE||Register Now »»|
Nbiz delivers this course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Sharjah, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Bahrain , egypt and other places in the UAE and in the Middle East
Course Completion Certificate Lowest price in the Industry Achieve strategic business goals World Class Instructors Sample Test paper of 50 questions
Course Completion Certificate
Lowest price in the Industry
Achieve strategic business goals
World Class Instructors
Sample Test paper of 50 questions
- The case for IT and corporate governance; a look at some of the major issues which have shaken the world’ and the legislation that has directly resulted from highly-publicized business failures, including Sarbanes-Oxley in the USA and beyond
- Executive management in the global enterprise; responsibilities of executive management is being polarized by the recognized need for corporate governance. IT Governance is a key sub-set of this.
Introduction to CobITTM
- Summary of CobITTM history and origins; a brief look at where CobITTM came from to show why it is the globally respected framework for Governance
- CobIT'sTM component parts; different sections for different individuals, from the executive to the implementation team
- CobITTM, ITIL & ISO27001; an overview of the relationship between key elements of the CobITTM framework and the specific tools for adding the ‘meat’ onto CobIT'sTM ‘bones’.
Introduction to ITIL service delivery
- The IT infrastructure library; where ITIL came from and how it, in its own right, has become a global vehicle for delivering the IT service.
- The benefits of service management; why ITIL is so useful in any IT environment whether or not part of a governance project service level management.
- The importance of SLA’s to the IT department; internal service level agreements focus the mind of IT on the provision of a “quality product” to meet the needs of business.
- Planning and implementing the process; “it’s all in the planning” goes for any major project but with managing SLA’s it has a very special meaning, especially in governance.
- CobITTM statements as they relate to SLA’s; how managing service levels fits into the CobITTM governance framework.
- What does it mean to an IT department? Finance and IT is not always a ‘hand in glove’ relationship; perhaps it should be? Is IT a ‘black hole’ into which the business pours money?
- Developing an IT accounting system; helping IT to demonstrate its value to the business and helping everyone from the executives to the everyday user to understand IT costs.
- CobITTM statements; fitting financial management into governance.
- Why (not how!); capacity management is a technical issue best left to the experts, but as a part of the IT Governance framework it is essential and must be managed as such
- Typical activities in capacity management; not the technical but the administration, making sure business objectives are achieved not just today, but in the future
- CobITTM statements; again, fitting capacity management into your IT governance CobITTM, ITIL and service support
- Typical risks to IT Services; most businesses are dependent upon their IT services being there when they are needed. This is a look at common reasons why they might not be and how a variety of ‘disruptive incidents’ can be addressed
- Considering the scope: risks ‘in’ and ‘out’; continuity issues need to be addressed according to business risk as addressing them can be an expensive experience!
- CobITTM Statements; still fitting system availability as a key Governance issue
Introduction to ITIL service support
The benefits of service support; why ITIL Part 2 is equally useful in any IT environment whether or not part of a governance project
The Service Desk
- Keeping the customer satisfied: providing the service to Business and maintaining IT as a key business support
- Service desk technology: what is needed in the computerised service desk environment
- Service desk responsibilities & functions: what the service desk should do and what it should not do Day
Change,Release and Configuration Management
- Identifying the risks to IT governance in changes to the IT environment: dealing with special risks including fraud.
- The change cycle: from the first ideas to the implementation of both hardware and software.
- Implementing change governance throughout the Cycle; some ideas for the management process CobITTM, ISO2700 and security management.
Introduction to ISO17799
- BS7799 origin and development; another brief introduction to explain why a British standard became internationally recognized as the primary driver for information security
- Achieving ISO status; this did not just happen, but was a planned and managed project which is still ongoing
- ISO27001 components; where Part 1 (ISO17799) is guidelines. Part 2 is the specification on which the rest of this course, like your “security governance” project is based. This will be a look through the key components of the Standard as it should be implemented
Introduction to ISO27001
- The Gap Analysis using “Annex A”; comparing where are we now with where do we want to be is a standard project exercise but this relates it directly to identifying and meeting the business need for security and confidentiality of information
- The compliance project; where next after the Gap Analysis? Security implementation requires some special treatment as an essential part of your IT governance project
- Measuring compliance; security metrics can be complicated yet the degree to which you are achieving your objectives needs to be measured and reported
Implementing CobITTM, ITIL and ISO27001
The CobITTM project; using CobITTM as a tool for implementing governance can be done in different ways. Should you redefine the business or redefine CobITTM?
Implementing IT Governance Using Cobit
Length of exam
Number of questions
One 200-question exam
$440 to $750 USD, depending on when you register and whether or not you belong to ISACA
A minimum of 5 years of professional-level enterprise management experience, or experience serving in an advisory or governance support role
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.
Information Security and Audit Management and Seniors Chief Information Officers IT Managers Heads of IT Executive Management with responsibility for implementing IT and Corporate Governance
Information Security and Audit Management and Seniors
Chief Information Officers
Heads of IT
Executive Management with responsibility for implementing IT and Corporate Governance