This Lead auditor ISO 22000 course covers the principles required to understand FSMS, how they are implemented and the methods used to effectively conduct an audit of FSMS.
Food safety hazards can occur at any stage in the food chain and the consequences to consumers can be severe. The development of ISO’s food safety management standards helps organizations to identify and control these hazards. Applying an internationally recognized Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and conducting audits of FSMS, will help you reduce organizational risk, increase customer satisfaction and acquire a competitive advantage
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
On successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 22000:2018
- Manage food safety and drive continual improvement
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 22000:2018 audit
- Interpret ISO 22000:2018 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Build commitment around food safety
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Intermediate
|<<Back to schedule|
|Training Provider||Nbiz Infosol||Course Name|
|Candidate Name *||Company Name|
|Student Type||Student Type ID|
|Student ID Number||Mobile # *|
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Lead Auditor||March 13, 2020 -- April 10, 2020||NBIZ Infosol||Register Now »»|
Nbiz delivers this course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Sharjah, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Bahrain , egypt and other places in the UAE and in the Middle East
Part A Contents: ISO 22000:2018 Awareness General
- Normative references
- Terms and definitions
Food safety management system
- General requirements
- Documentation requirements
- Management commitment
- Food safety policy
- Responsibility and authority
- Food safety team leader
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Management review
- Provision of resources
- Human resources
- Work environment
- Prerequisite programs (PRPs)
- Preliminary steps to enable hazard analysis
- Hazard analysis
- Establishing the operation prerequisite programs (PRPs)
- Establishing the HACCP plan
- Updating of preliminary information and documents specifying the PRPs and the HACCP plan
- Verification planning
- Traceability system
- Control of nonconformity
Validation, verification and improvement of the food safety management system
- Validation of control measure combinations
- Control of monitoring and measuring
- Food safety management system verification
Part B Contents: ISO 22000:2018 HACCP Plan & Application HACCP
- Why HACCP?
- Important terms
- HCCP approach to establish monitoring procedures
- Risk assessment
- Determine CCPS
- Food safety management techniques
- Comparison with ISO 9001
Steps for HACCP Installation
- ISO:22000 Registration Process
- Requirements for installing HACCP systems
- Logic sequence for HACCP application
- HACCP 7 Principles
- Prerequisite programs (PRPS)
- Preliminary steps for hazard analysis
- Documentation & Records
- Systems for Monitoring CCPs
- Updating preliminary info specifying PRPs 7 HACCP Plan
- Control of monitoring & measuring
- FSMS Verification
- Basis for hazard analysis
- FSMS Documentation
- ISO 22000:2018 Documents list
- Documentation Process
- Flow Charts
- Mapping A Process
- Performing FSMS audit activities
- Performing an audit
- Audit Plan
- Developing Checklists
- Opening Meeting
- Conducting the Audit
- Recording Results
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Follow-up Activities
Delegates successfully completing the course, including examination and continouos assessments, will be awarded an international certification.
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.
• FSMS Members/supporting personnel of the Food Safety Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a FSMS • Those who wish to understand ISO 22000 and its application • Chefs and Food handlers • Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000:2018 FSMS • Anyone interest in food safety management systems • Anyone interested in HACCP role & implementation
• FSMS Members/supporting personnel of the Food Safety Management Team who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a FSMS
• Those who wish to understand ISO 22000 and its application
• Chefs and Food handlers
• Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000:2018 FSMS
• Anyone interest in food safety management systems
• Anyone interested in HACCP role & implementation