Implementing Citrix XenApp 6.5 for Windows Server 2008 provides the foundation necessary to effectively deploy and administer Citrix XenApp and its components, including Web Interface, Application Streaming, Load Manager, Installation Manager, and Secure Gateway. Learners will receive hands-on training for installing Citrix XenApp and the associated plug-ins, and for using the various administrative consoles to configure published resources, policies, individual server and server farm settings, load evaluators, printers, streaming applications and much more. Provided is the topic outline for CXA-301
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
This course is intended for IT professionals, such as server, network and systems and administrators familiar with Microsoft Windows environments. Systems engineers, analysts, consultants, and architects are also appropriate candidates for this course.
Should have experience administering Windows Server 2008 R2 environments
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Intermediate
Duration: 3 day(s)-
|<<Back to schedule|
|Training Provider||Nbiz Infosol||Course Name|
|Candidate Name *||Company Name|
|Student Type||Student Type ID|
|Student ID Number||Mobile # *|
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|Implementing Citrix XenApp 6.5 for Windows Server 2008||To be determined||Abu Dhabi||Register Now »»|
Nbiz delivers this course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Sharjah, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Bahrain , egypt and other places in the UAE and in the Middle East
Learners will receive training for installing and configuring Citrix XenApp 6.5 Effectively centralize and manage applications in the datacenter and instantly deliver them as a service to
Learners will receive training for installing and configuring Citrix XenApp 6.5
Effectively centralize and manage applications in the datacenter and instantly deliver them as a service to
Introducing XenApp 6.5
- Components of XenApp 6.5
- XenApp 6.5 Architecture and Communications
- Features of XenApp 6.5
- License Management Console
- Access Management Console
- XenApp Advanced Configuration Tool
- XenApp Installation Decisions
- XenApp Installation
- Citrix XenApp Plugins for Windows
- Architecture and Communication
- Citrix XenApp Plugins Installation
- Custom Installation Package
- Creating a Custom Installation Package
- Citrix XenApp Plugin Usage
- Session Reliability
Installing and Configuring the Web Interface
- Web Interface Architecture and Communications
- Web Interface Installation
- Site Creation
- Site Appearance
- XenApp Plugins and the Web Interface
- Authentication Configuration
- Web Interface Access Methods
- Client-side Proxy Setting Configuration
- Server Configuration
- Web Interface Site Removal
Delivering Applications and Content
- Resource Publishing
- Advanced Published Resource Settings
- Published Resource Management
- Application Streaming Components
- Application Streaming Communications
- XenApp Plugin for Streamed Applications
- SpeedScreen Flash Acceleration
- SpeedScreen Latency Reduction
- SpeedScreen Image Acceleration
- SpeedScreen Progressive Display
- SecureICA Encryption
- Citrix SSL Relay
- Access Gateway
- Secure Gateway
- Secure Gateway Configuration
- Using Digital Certificates
- Web Interface Configuration
- Configuring the Access Method
- Configuring the Web Interface Secure
Installing Applications, Service Packs and Hotfixes
- Application Installation
- Shadow Key
- Installation Manager for Citrix XenApp
- Task Management
- Platinum Edition Additional Components
- Application Performance Monitoring
- SmartAccess Overview
- SmartAuditor Overview
- Single Sign-on Overview
- WAN Optimization Overview
Configuring Policies in XenApp
- Architecture and Communication
- Policies in XenApp
- Policy Administration
- Common Policy Configuration Missteps
- Configuring Load Management
- Load Balancing Process
- Preferential Load Balancing
- Load Calculation
- Load Evaluator Configuration
- Load Monitoring
- Logging Load Manager Activity
- Load Management Troubleshooting Tips
- Configuring Printing
- Architecture and Communication
- Printer Provisioning
- Secure Client Printing
- Workspace Control
- Network Considerations
- Print Drivers
- Client Printers
- Network Printers
- Assigning Network Printers to Users
- Print Driver Management
- Common Printing Configuration Missteps
- Administrative Permissions
- Configuring Administrator Permissions
- Configuring Folder Permissions
- Remote Console Connections
- Configuration Logging Display and SpeedScreen Configuration
- Display Settings
- SpeedScreen Browser Acceleration
- SpeedScreen Multimedia Acceleration
- Configuring SpeedScreen Multimedia Acceleration
This is an advanced learning level course which consists of a 5 Days duration.
The participant will be entitled for a certification of Certified after completing of his/her training successfully.
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.
Systems engineers Analysts Consultants