This five-day collaborative course outlines and focuses on the concepts of information technology specifically on presentation and discussion of general guidelines in performing an Information System Applications Control Review (ACR). This course would be essential in order to understand the audit concerns in the IT environment of businesses nowadays.
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
You will learn the necessary controls for application systems and will provide the participants with a comprehensive methodology for examining application controls when reviewing business applications processed on mainframe, client/server, and/or multi-platform environments. The various control components of an automated business application will be presented and discussed, including: authorization, input, processing, output, security, and documentation. Application controls will be compared and contrasted with general controls in an automated environment. Participants will also learn how to identify and define a specific automated business application in highly integrated environments.Executives and other professionals in:
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Intermediate
Duration: 3 day(s)-
|<<Back to schedule|
|Training Provider||Nbiz Infosol||Course Name|
|Candidate Name *||Company Name|
|Student Type||Student Type ID|
|Student ID Number||Mobile # *|
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|Business Application Auditing||To be determined||Nbiz Infosol - Abu Dhabi||Register Now »»|
Nbiz delivers this course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Sharjah, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Bahrain , egypt and other places in the UAE and in the Middle East
PDUs offered Course Completion Certificate 5 Days Classroom Training Scenario based examples Sample Exams
Course Completion Certificate
5 Days Classroom Training
Scenario based examples
Course Introduction and Overview
- Introduction to Course
- Purpose and Objectives of Course
- Types of Business Application Audits
- Internal control defined
- Processes and control points
- Identifying control points
Types and Definitions of IT Controls
- Application Controls
- General Controls
- Relationship of Application Controls to General Controls
- Types / Sub Categories of Controls COSO
Definition of internal audit
- Objectives of an IT audit
- IT audit strategies
- What is an application
- Application vs. general controls
Discussion of Audit Standards
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- General Accounting Office
- Texas Internal Auditing Act Page 3 of 4
- Department of Information Resources
- Statements on Auditing
- Standards (SAS), including SAS 94.
IT Governance and Controls
- What is IT governance?
- Information security governance
- IT policies and procedures
- Separation of duties and outsourcing
- Governance and control
General Steps in Performing an Application Controls
- Planning / Resource Requirements
- Scoping / Application Identification
- Application Risk Assessment
- Audit Program Development
- IT audit control reviews
- IT control categories
- The audit deliverable
- Building the audit team
- Identifying, Testing, and Assessing Control
- Data Integrity Testing
- Certifying Computer Security
- Issue, Finding and Report Development and
- Follow-up considerations
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.
Financial auditors Operational auditors Entry-level IS/IT auditors Personnel with an interest in understanding application controls and related audit strategies
Entry-level IS/IT auditors
Personnel with an interest in understanding application controls and related audit strategies