- Being ITIL V4 Foundation certified enables candidates to have an end-to-end model of operation for creating, delivering and improving continuously on the technology-enabled product and services. Nbiz Infosol provides ITIL V4 Foundation course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas.
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
We enlighten candidates with the understanding of
A comprehensive approach to the facilitation of creating value to the customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
The guiding principles of ITIL V4
The four features of Service Management
Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important in delivering business value
How ITIL practices described in ITIL V4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Intermediate
|<<Back to schedule|
|Training Provider||Nbiz Infosol||Course Name|
|Candidate Name *||Company Name|
|Student Type||Student Type ID|
|Student ID Number||Mobile # *|
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|ITIL® V4 Foundation||To be determined||Nbiz Infosol||Register Now »»|
Nbiz delivers this course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Sharjah, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Bahrain , egypt and other places in the UAE and in the Middle East
2 Days Extensive Training Pre-Assessment and Post-Assessment Completion Certificate with number of days specified Gain knowledge of the best practices of the IT Service Management Soft Copy of Training Materials and Handouts (can be accessed 24/7 through NBIZ LMS) Mock Exam
2 Days Extensive Training
Pre-Assessment and Post-Assessment
Completion Certificate with number of days specified
Gain knowledge of the best practices of the IT Service Management
Soft Copy of Training Materials and Handouts (can be accessed 24/7 through NBIZ LMS)
Key concepts of Service Management
Adding and creating value via services
Key practices of ITIL 4 Foundation
- Information security management
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- IT asset management
- Monitoring and event management
- ITIL Management Professional
- ITIL Strategic leader
- Transition Planning and Support
- Knowledge Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management and Evaluation
- Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Event Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
- Service Desk and IT Operations Management
Continual Service Improvement
Continual improvement which incorporates: -
- The continual improvement model
- Change control
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Service request management
- Service desk
- Service level management
ITIL Foundation exam format
The certification can help:
- Multiple choice questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Anyone who requires a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Anyone who wants to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL
- ed book
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.
IT Service Providers IT Directors and Managers Chief Information Officers Business Managers Service Management Consultants Service Management Contractors Business Process Owners
IT Service Providers
IT Directors and Managers
Chief Information Officers
Service Management Consultants
Service Management Contractors
Business Process Owners