The management system, ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor, is a new international standard that provides a framework for an organization to manage risks and opportunities to help prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers. The intended outcome is to improve and provide a safe and healthy workplace. All of its requirements are designed to be integrated into an organization’s management and business processes. Occupational health and safety (OH&S)
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
On successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- To provide a framework for managing OH&S risks and opportunities. The aim and intended outcomes of the OH&S management system are to prevent work-related injury and ill health to workers and to provide safe and healthy workplaces; consequently, it is critically important for the organization to eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks by taking effective preventive and protective measures.
- To improve its OH&M performance. An OH&S management system can be more effective and efficient when taking early action to address opportunities for improvement of OH&S performance.
- To be able to implement an OH&S management system conforming to this document enables an organization to manage its OH&S risks and improve its OH&S performance. An OH&S management system can assist an organization to fulfil its legal requirements and other requirements.
- Be familiar with the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001.
- Understand the PDCA-cycle of OH&S management
Duration & Learning Level
Learning Level: Intermediate
|<<Back to schedule|
|Training Provider||Nbiz Infosol||Course Name|
|Candidate Name *||Company Name|
|Student Type||Student Type ID|
|Student ID Number||Mobile # *|
|Name of Course||Scheduled Dates||Venue||Registration Link|
|ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Lead Auditor||February 28, 2020 -- March 27, 2020||NBIZ Infosol||Register Now »»|
Nbiz delivers this course in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, RAK, Ajman, Sharjah, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi, Bahrain , egypt and other places in the UAE and in the Middle East
Overview of ISO 45001:2018
- · What is ISO 45001?
- · The purpose of ISO 45001
- · Advantages of ISO 45001
- . ISO 45001 System
Layout & updates of OH&S management system
- ISO 45001:2018 Structure
- ISO 45001 Processes
- OH&S management system changes
- ISO 45001 vs. OHSAS 18001
- ISO 45001 & OHSAS 18001 comparison matrix
- Clauses 1 & 2
Clause 3 - Key Terms & Definitions
- Terms related to Organization and Leadership
- Terms related to Planning
- Terms related to Support and Operation
- Terms related to performance evaluation and improvement
- Terms related to Audit
Clause 4 - Context of the organization
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of workers & other interested parties
- Determining the scope of the Occupational health and safety management systems
- Occupational health and safety management systems
Clause 5 - Leadership and worker participation
- Leadership and commitment
- OH&S Policy
- Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Consultation and participation of workers
Clause 6 - Planning
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- OH&S objectives and planning to achieve them
Clause 7 - Support
- Documented information
Clause 8 - Operation
- Operational planning and control
- Emergency Preparedness and response
Clause 9 - Performance Evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
Clause 10 - Improvement
- Incident, nonconformity and corrective action
- Continual Improvement
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Techniques The Audit
· What is an audit?
· Why Audit?
. Audit Types
- Audit Plan
- Performing OHSMS audit activities
- Developing Checklists
- Opening Meeting
- Conducting the Audit
- Recording Results
- Closing Meeting
- Non-Conformities & Non-Compliances
- Audit Report
- Closing Meeting (s)
1. How do I enroll/register for the training course?
To enroll or register to any training course, you can use the registration page from training page or fill the request a call back form from each course pages.
The following page will provide you a list of course and training that we are providing based on the category and from each course item you can see the course details.
Another method is to fill a Request a call back form provided in each Training/Course pages.
2. What will I get along with this training?
We are providing course materials during training and completion certificate after succesful training.
3. Do I need to fill up a registration form?
Yes. you can fill the registration form avaialble in the website or you can directly call us to enroll the course.Our executives will guide you to do further steps.
4. Does the course fees include the examination fee as well?
Based upon the course you are enrolling, we will charge the exam fee . We will give you the details of course fee and exam fee anytime to clear it.
5. Do you provide any course completion certificate?
Yes. We are providing the Course completion certificate for all courses we are providing.
6. Do you provide assistance for the exam appliation process?
Yes. We will provide assistance and support to apply for any exam.
7. What is the mode of payment?
Two types of payment available:
1. Visit our office and pay direct,You are always welcome to Nbizinfosol.
2. We are providing online payment via paypal payment gateway.Based upon your request we will provide the link to access the payment page.
• Members/supporting personnel of the OHS Management Team , Health & safety managers/consultants who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS • Those who wish to understand ISO 45001:2018 and its application • Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline • Those starting their career as auditors in occupational health & safety management
• Members/supporting personnel of the OHS Management Team , Health & safety managers/consultants who have responsibility to audit/implement/improve a OHSMS
• Those who wish to understand ISO 45001:2018 and its application
• Any other personnel who wish to advance their career in management systems, irrespective of discipline
• Those starting their career as auditors in occupational health & safety management