About ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 9001 Certifications is the Internationally recognized standard for the quality management of businesses. It pertains to the processes that create and control the products and services of the organization supplies, and it also prescribes systematic control of activities to ensure that the needs and expectations of customers totally are met. ISO 9001 is designed and intended to be applied virtually on any product or service, executed on any processes anywhere in the world.
An organization with certified Quality Management System demonstrates the organizations commitment respectively to quality and customer satisfaction. Implementing a Quality Management System will help your organization to enhance customer satisfaction, achieve consistency, and improve internal processes. The QMS can also help to minimize the risk on customer expectations which are not met initially by the organization.
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations. As the world’s most widely recognized quality management standard, it outlines ways to achieve, as well as benchmark, consistent performance and service. With ISO 9001 quality systems, you can put in place processes that allow you to improve the way you operate at all level.
Each business is unique. And each business is at a different stage in their ISO 9001 implementation journey. That’s why we offer packaged or customized service bundles that are as unique as you. Your ISO 9001 bundle can include the specific mix of services your business needs to start quality management – removing the complexity of managing multiple tasks and overcoming particular challenges you face. You’ll get from start to finish easily, shaping an ISO 9001 Project Plan that engages everyone across your business. And we’ll work with the systems you already have in place, guiding you step by step through implementation – ready for certification.
The latest edition of ISO 9001 qaulity management system is released on 23 September 2015,before it was ISO 9001:2008 now changed into ISO 9001:2015
Benefits of the new standard-ISO 9001:2015
- Bringing Quality and Continuous Improvement into the heart of your business:
The revised standard will ensure that quality management is now completely integrated and aligned with the business strategies of your organization
Greater involvement in the management system by the leadership team will ensure the whole organization will be motivated towards the organizations goals and objectives
- Introduction of Risk & Opportunity Management:
Reinforces use of the management system as a governance tool and will help identify business opportunities that contribute to bottom line improvements.
- An Integrated Approach:
With the new structure applicable to all new ISO management systems standards it wll be much easier to implement multiple, integrated management systems.
When we comes to ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System ISO certification enables an organization to demonstrate its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, as well as continuously improving its operations. The internationally recognized quality management system standard is the preferred solution for any organizations worldwide.
- The goal of this management system is for all organizations to seek continuous performance improvement. All requirements for quality management of the product or service are covered in ISO 9001:2008 which includes a quality planning requirement along with policies, objectives and quantifiable targets.
- Overall, the effect of the requirements of the standard is to reduce the instances where documented procedures are mandatory (there are only six mandatory procedures) and to allow the organization the freedom to determine the type and extent of documentation needed to support the operation of the processes that make up the quality management system.
Brief about the ISO standard
The new standard is based on Annex SL – the new high level structure (HLS) that brings a common framework to all management system standards. This helps to keep consistency, alignment different management system standards, offer matching sub-clauses against the top-level structure and apply common language across all standards.
The key changes in the proposed standard are:
- The emphasis on leadership
- The focus on risk management
- Emphasis on objectives measurement and change
- Communication and awareness
- Fewer prescriptive requirements
With the new standard in place, organizations will find it easier to incorporate their quality management system into the core business processes and gain greater business benefit.
The organizations driven objective towards a quality management system should be a strategic conclusion.
The below illustration demonstrates that customers play a significant role in classifying requirements as inputs. Evaluation of information which are related to real-time customer’s feedback shall be closely monitored to continuously improve and benefit through the customer satisfaction.
The Figure 1 illustration includes all the requirements of this International Standard, but these processes are not explained at a detailed level.
Adapted from ISO Standards 9001
Implementing a Quality Management System will motivate and drive interest on staff by defining their key roles and responsibilities. Implementing a Quality Management System will motivate and drive interest on staff by defining their key roles and responsibilities. Confidence to management that the intended quality is being achieved and maintained throughout the employees on the organization. Improves your earnings by reducing the operational costs. The savings can be reinvested by the organization in new technologies and in reducing the cost to the customer. Monitored and increased customer satisfaction will be one of the advantage and a real-time achievable output which also enhances and leads to better management skills. The organization will be able to achieve the most significant performance benefits, maximum efficiency, clarity and uniformity. Through the implementation of controlled processes, the organization will be able to prevent any non-conformances which are not earlier detected within the organization. On the management level, they will be able to plan a continuous quality improvement efforts and review the results to accordingly provide an action plan phase whenever necessary. Leadership. Having a unified direction or mission that comes from strong leadership is essential to ensure t Engagement of people. Creating value for your customers will be easier if you have competent, empowered and engaged people at all levt newly generated opportunities. Customer focus. Meeting – and exceeding – customer needs is the primary focus of quality manageme Process approach.Understanding activities as processes that link together and function as a system helps achieve more consistent and predictable results. It is important to not only attract but also retain the confidence of your customers, so adapting to their future needs is key. Increased revenue and market share shall be obtained/benefited for the company through the flexible and fast responses to market newly generated opportunities.
Implementing a Quality Management System will motivate and drive interest on staff by defining their key roles and responsibilities.
Confidence to management that the intended quality is being achieved and maintained throughout the employees on the organization.
Improves your earnings by reducing the operational costs. The savings can be reinvested by the organization in new technologies and in reducing the cost to the customer.
Monitored and increased customer satisfaction will be one of the advantage and a real-time achievable output which also enhances and leads to better management skills.
The organization will be able to achieve the most significant performance benefits, maximum efficiency, clarity and uniformity.
Through the implementation of controlled processes, the organization will be able to prevent any non-conformances which are not earlier detected within the organization.
On the management level, they will be able to plan a continuous quality improvement efforts and review the results to accordingly provide an action plan phase whenever necessary.
Leadership. Having a unified direction or mission that comes from strong leadership is essential to ensure t
Engagement of people. Creating value for your customers will be easier if you have competent, empowered and engaged people at all levt newly generated opportunities.
Customer focus. Meeting – and exceeding – customer needs is the primary focus of quality manageme
Process approach.Understanding activities as processes that link together and function as a system helps achieve more consistent and predictable results.
It is important to not only attract but also retain the confidence of your customers, so adapting to their future needs is key.
Increased revenue and market share shall be obtained/benefited for the company through the flexible and fast responses to market newly generated opportunities.
The Nbiz GO-AIM-HIGH methodology was developed to provide the continuous success for every clientle’s project. It represents the Nbiz Team Consultants activities during the involvement from the initial phase until the last phase to conclude the project successfully.
The acronyms on the GO-AIM-HIGH methodology are already tested, applied and proven methods by the Nbiz Team Consultants during the implementation of the project. These are the activities performed which represents the corresponding phases during the project implementation.
We are delighted to provide you the detailed explaination of our GO-AIM-HIGH Methodology on the below illustration.
G – Gathering of Data
The first step in the IMS Consultancy is gathering of data. In this, our consultants will be gathering all different types of relevant and existing records that are already with the client.
O – Organizational strength and weakness identification
The second step is aiming to identify the organizational strength and weaknessess.
A - Analyze and review documents, current processes and procedures
The third step in the IMS Consultancy is to conduct Gap Analysis of the current structure of the company which includes review of documents, processes and procedures in order to determine compliance to the required Management System standard. It is through this step that consultants and the company's key personnel can collaboratively formulate appropriate plan and activities to respond to gaps identified against the standard.
I-Improve, create and implement processes and procedures
The fourth step of the IMS consultancy is based on the gaps identified during step 1
Improvements and/or creation of documents meeting the requirements of the standard shall be initiated by the consultant in close coordination with the company’s key personnel. Documents shall include policies, manuals, procedures, forms/templates, instructions, etc. The documents created/improved shall be meeting the standard requirements and shall be suitable to the business activities and culture of the company. The company’s authorized representative shall review the documents and must be approved by the Top Management before issue. Additionally, Nbiz Infosol consultants shall guide companies to implement the set procedures and processes in order to comply with standard requirements. Appropriate trainings shall be provided to key personnel in order to provide or develop competence in the implementation of the system.
Once standard is established, Nbiz Infosol consultants shall guide companies to monitor performance as per the required standard through performance measurement, check compliance and conformances through audits and inspections. Nonconformance shall be identified, reported and recorded accordingly.
As part of the monitoring and checking, Nbiz Consultants shall assist companies in reviewing and re-assing their environmental aspects/impacts and occupational hazards and risks. The review and re-assessment shall be done on a regular basis or as per requirement of the ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 standards.
I-Implement corrective actions and recommendations
Once the nonconformities are identified, Nbiz Infosol consultants shall assist companies to identify root causes, implement corrections, corrective actions and preventive actions for nonconformance. Recommendations shall also be considered for continual improvement.
Reports shall be generated in all phases of the consultancy. Nbiz Infosol recognized that reports and records are essential to prove evidences of performed activities. Reports shall be properly channeled and submitted in correct and appropriate formats.
H-Head towards certification
Once, documents, procedures and processes are already established and implementation is considered adequate, Nbiz Infosol shall facilitate for the certification process of the companies. Nbiz Infosol consultants shall render support during all phases of the certification audits starting from planning with external auditors, during the actual audits, closing of the nonconformance and follow-up audits.
Scoping on the required scope of certification. The general information required for the application and scoping are as follows:
Initial System Study on the relevant field of certification applied and interested for, involved activities of the organization, no. of employees and the details on the available technical resources, any related subsidiary/entities.
Any related information within the organization that will effect on the requirements to fulfill the conformity related processes, consultations on the management system, and requirements on seeking the certifications.
Submission of the required and improved documents to obtain approval and certification from the authorized certification body.
- Coordinating Audit Plan – Our consultants will closely facilitate on the schedule communicated by the client. The audit plan will be prepared by the certification body and communicated to the client.
Submission of the required and improved documents to obtain approval and certification from the authorized certification body.
Facilitate to close NC’s – Our consultants will be assisting on developing and enhancing the identified non-conformances by the Auditor of the certification body.
Facilitate in submitting non-conformities to certification body – Upon the identification of non-conformities, the consultants will be facilitating on clearing and completing all the identified non-conformities of the client to be submitted to the certification body.
Co-ordination for approval of non-conformities and releasing of certificates from the certification body and providing the certificate the client.
Nbiz Infosol provides ISO Certification in UAE in co-ordination with many leading certification body which are internationally recognized to help our client on achieving any relevant ISO Standards.
The phases on the above diagram explains only the commonly used processes/activities in order to provide a clear summary explanation/objective during the certification process.
Nbiz Consultants Team will facilitate mostly on gathering the requirements, coordinating on the schedule, as well as submitting the requirements to the certification body.
Nbiz Infosol will not have any control/influence on the schedule/decision by any Certification Body.
Kindly note that there are extra phases involved on each relevant standards that the Certification Body Representative may add and apply whenever necessary.
1. Phase I - Application and Scoping on the required certification.
The general information required by the Certification Body Representative for the application and scoping are as follows:
- Any related information within the organization that will effect on the requirements to fulfill the conformity related processes, consultations on the management system, and requirements on seeking the certifications.
2. Phase II - Audit Planning
- Identification of Audit Criteria, scope and objectives.
- Audit Schedule preparation
- Co-ordination with clients regarding audit details and logistics.
- Preparation of checklists, audit formats, etc.
3. Phase III – Stage 1 - Certification Audit
The Certification Body Auditors will perform the following:
- Certification Body Representative will gather detail for the company’s background/information and reviewing the existing documents to understand and evaluate the company’s set objectives, policies and procedures.
- Assessing the processes in place and comparing on the set objectives is being facilitated by our consultants in order to know if it is aligned within the organizations objectives.
Phase III - Stage II – Audit (On-site)
- Opening Meeting
- Audit execution and identification of non-conformities
- Closing Meeting
- Follow-up Audit
- Audit Closure
4. Phase IV - Certification approval process is to validate the organizations system compliance and implementation. The certification can be a useful tool to boost the company’s credibility. This will also demonstrate that the products and services are being met along with the customers’ expectations. On every organization the certification is a legal or contractual requirement.
5. Phase V - Surveillance Audit - are being performed after a year of the certification. The purpose of the surveillance audit is to check if the standards are being implemented and maintained.
6. Phase VI – Re-scoping/Change of Scope – this is to continuously evaluate the continual fulfillment and improvement of all the required and relevant documents within the management system standard. In case there are changes to be implement on the new services/processes/products or regulatory authority’s requirements, changes required from the Top Management the Phase III – Certification Audit shall be applicable.
7. Phase VII – Certificate Renewal – the re-certification renewal demonstrates that the organization is continuously striving for improvement into the implemented Management System in order to achieve and meet the client’s satisfaction and regulatory authority’s requirements/expectations.
- Nbiz Infosol can assist your organization to acquire any relevant ISO certifications in UAE which is well-known internationally. It will generate additional business opportunities, exhibit the organizations compliance and commitment to the best-practices in any industries in order to be more competitive in today’s market.
- Nbiz Infosol consists of professionals which are high level and practically experienced and very senior Project Directors along with our well-experienced and knowledgeable Senior Consultants.
- Nbiz Infosol location advantage within the Emirates on the following: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah (We have successfully completed many and different projects locally and also internationally).
- Nbiz Infosol strongly promotes and implements the facilitations on the relevant Management System not only for the sake of certification but to really make a difference in the processes and procedures that will be implemented throughout any organization.
- Nbiz Infosol consist of some project members which are also EFQM International Assessors this can add value to the assignment as Abu Dhabi government is highly recommending Organizational Excellence program across Abu Dhabi Emirate (and UAE).
- Nbiz Infosol prices are very competitive in the market without compromising our quality of service which in return provides our company’s commitment and to maintain repeated orders from our clients.
- Nbiz Infosol is driven by professional Senior Consultants with good cross functional knowledge of the other standards such as ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000 which will also add value to the project.
- Nbiz Infosol can be a good channel to assist the standardization within the organization. It will help to promote worldwide trading, encouraging rationalization, maintaining quality assurance and environmental protection, as well as improving the security and communication at all levels within the organization.
- Nbiz Consultants Team will work collaboratively and will be able to support the organization within the entire certification process.
- Nbiz Consultants Team assist your organization to acquire an ISO 9001 certification for the Quality Management System which is well-known internationally.
- Nbiz Consultants Team strongly promotes and implements the QMS system not only for the sake of certification but to really make a difference in the processes and procedures that will be implemented throughout any organization.
- Nbiz Consultants Team consists of high level, knowledgeable, practically experienced Senior Project Directors and QMS consultants.
- Nbiz Consultants Team consists of full-time trainers and have a unique combination of manufacturing experience, business and financial expertise.
- The "Nbiz Hands-on Approach" creates a recipe to achieve and fulfill your expectations. This approach helps the organization to successfully execute the project with best efforts to support the client’s needs on every projects.
- Nbiz Consultants Team consulting approach is highly-professional, time bound with effective results in implementing the QMS which real-time adds value to the business processes of the client organization.
- Nbiz Consultants Team drives the standardization within the organization to promote worldwide trading, encouraging rationalization, and maintaining quality assurance throughout the organization.