NEBOSH, National Examination Board in Occupational Health and Safety, is a globally recognized health and safety qualification that is intended for companies or individuals working to international standards with regards to Health and Safety. The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) covers the principles relating to health and safety, identification and control of workplace hazards, and the practical application of this knowledge.
The NEBOSH International General Certificate course is designed for managers, supervisors, worker representatives, and others who require an understanding of health and safety principles and practices. Candidates looking to complete health and safety courses are likely to be employees of large organizations operating outside the UK, or of multinational companies already working to international standards but who need to adapt these to accord with local needs and practice. Nbiz Infosol is a NEBOSH Accredited Training partner.
This is an Open Book Examination (OBE). Candidates can take the advantage of preparing in their own time and write the exam in a relaxed manner without the pressure of time bound exam pattern.
Nbiz Infosol takes pride in providing highly effective training of NEBOSH courses in UAE.
We offer NEBOSH courses in Dubai and Abu Dhabi that meet the NEBOSH New syllabus. We have expert NEBOSH trainers who have worked in construction and related places where core health and safety functions are carried out. We are one of the oldest Nebsoh organisations in the middle east and we are proud to be an internationally approved health and safety consultants.
Who is the qualification designed for?
This qualification is designed for anyone (managers, supervisors and workers) in any type of organisation. It’s ideal for anyone who needs a broad understanding of health and safety issues to be able to manage day-to-day risks effectively. Many people take the International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (IGC) as a first step in a career in health and safety. It gives a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
Benefits for you
The IGC looks at everyday solutions for general workplace health and safety issues. When you have completed the qualification, you will be able to:
- justify the need for health and safety improvements;
- advise on duties for health and safety in the workplace;
- help your organisation to manage contractors;
- work within a health and safety management system
- positively influence health and safety culture and behaviour;
- carry out a general risk assessment (using a 5-step approach) of your workplace;
- recognise workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimise these impacts;
- develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system;
- take part in incident investigations; and
- help your employer check the effectiveness of their health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing and review
Benefits for your employer
When you achieve the IGC, you will be a huge asset to your employer. You will make a real difference in the workplace. You will have the knowledge, understanding and skills to help protect the health and safety of all workers. You will also be able help your employer to comply with the law and good practice, as well as help them avoid the huge costs from incidents and ill-health.
Once you have your qualification parchment for the IGC, you can apply for the following memberships
Membership Designatory category letters
of Risk and Safety
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
Nebosh courses focus on international standards and management systems, enabling candidates to effectively discharge workplace health and safety responsibilities in any employment sector, in all parts of the world. Nebosh IGC is conducted in various locations- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, and various other places. Please refer to the venue and schedule tab for more details. Nbiz Infosol provides Nebosh courses in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain, and other areas.
if you are Interested in a safety course in UAE, then feel free to contact Nbiz Infosol.
Nbiz Infosol provides this course in UAE specifically in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Al Ain, Umm Al Quwain and other areas
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Justify the need for health and safety improvements;
- Advise on duties for health and safety in the workplace;
- Help the organization to manage contractors;
- Work within a health and safety management system;
- Positively influence health and safety culture and behavior;
- Carry out a general risk assessment (using a5-step approach) of your workplace;
- Recognize workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimize these impacts;
- Develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements;
- Take part in incident investigations; and
- Check the effectiveness of their health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing and review.