Nbiz Infosol as an authorized partner, distributor, and reseller for the Titus Data Classification Solution will enable every organizations to classify, protect, and confidently share their information internally and externally.
The main focus of the solution is to prevent data breaches and meet the compliances for the governance requirements. Data classification is the center of an efficient and information governance program. TITUS Classification for Mobile involves end users, preparing them to be an active participants in information security programs.
Highly visible and color-coded classifications alert users to data sensitivity, while the act of classifying prompts users to stop, think, and identify the business value of the information they are sharing.
- TITUS is a leading provider of security and data governance software that aims and focuses to help organizations share information securely while meeting policy and compliance at the same time to meet the requirements of each organizations.
- With over 2 million users worldwide, Titus solutions enable different type of organizations such as enterprises, military and government organizations to classify information and be able to meet the regulatory compliances by securing unstructured information.
- TITUS products enhance, increase and improve the data loss prevention by involving each end users in classifying and protecting sensitive information of the organization regardless if it is in emails, documents and other file types – on the desktop, on mobile devices, and in SharePoint.
For more details Click here
Prevent Data Loss
- The organization will be able to identify and protect sensitive information such as intellectual property, personally identifiable information (PII), and export-controlled data. As users handle email and documents, TITUS enforces corporate policy and provides targeted, interactive education so that security becomes everyone’s responsibility.
Change User Behavior
- Titus Solutions helps to promote a culture of security by prompting users to stop, think, and consider the business value of the information they are creating and handling. TITUS makes the users to be engaged on the activities and be aware of their respective responsibilities when handling corporate information, helping to align end user behavior with corporate security policy.
Reduce Mobile Risks
- Helping the organization to mitigate the risks of mobile information sharing by encompassing the benefits of classification to the mobile workforce. TITUS Classification advantages for Mobile applies classification, prevents data loss, and controls document sharing, so that every users can work securely from any desktop to the company mobile device.
Share Information with Confidence
- Enabling the organizations workforce to confidently share information while complying with government and industry regulations. TITUS solutions are used by organizations to fulfill and comply with standards and regulations like ISO 27001, NERC, ITAR, EAR, and various government marking standards both locally and globally.
Optimize DLP and Other Security Solutions
- Promotes the use of data classification to help the organization’s security solutions, recognize and protect the organizations sensitive information. As a front-end to DLP and other security solutions, TITUS identifies sensitive data so that the security team can further optimize security policy, and focus on the highest-risk areas.
TITUS is continuing and persistently enhancing its integration with data loss prevention (DLP) solutions, which focused mainly on helping to reduce the risk of data loss by capturing end users' knowledge about the sensitivity of information, and making that available in the form of visual classification labels and corresponding metadata.
In this release, TITUS has enhanced and improved its integration with McAfee DLP Endpoint, as well as other leading DLP solutions.
Data classification is the foundation of an effective and idealistic information governance strategy that can be adopted by any organization. By providing users the ability to proactively identify the data involved on their daily activities that they are producing, organizations will be able to manage and protect the vast amount of unstructured data that users produce each day.
Classification is a Business Imperative
5 Reasons Classification is the First Step to Successful Data Loss Prevention
Achieving ISO 27001 Compliance using Titus Solutions
Introduction to Security in Microsoft SharePoint 2013
Classification goes Mobile